Do you want to eat healthier, lose weight (or maintain weight loss), have more energy, feel less stressed, or sleep better? Have you struggled trying to accomplish these things on your own?
A health coach may be exactly what you need: someone who listens to you, works with you to set goals, and helps you achieve them; someone who guides you through changing bad habits into good ones and inspires you to commit to your health!
We will look at your habits, current diet, nutritional and supplement requirements, lifestyle, fitness level, health complaints (digestive or hormonal issues, etc), emotional triggers and stress levels (mood swings, mental clarity and productivity), then evaluate and make a plan.
How health coaching works:
(1) You fill in an assessment form and food chart. Then email it back to me.
Download assessment form and food chart now. (Replace ClientName with your name.)
(2) We have an initial consult to see if this is a good match and to decide which program would be best.
- Ready to Rock n Roll! The most intense program with weekly 40 minute sessions with me, plus daily follow up and reporting emails for 4 weeks. (Approx. $500-650)
- Slow and steady. A more moderate program with monthly 50 minute sessions with me, plus weekly follow up and reporting emails for 3 months. (Approx. $400-500)
- One thing at a time. This program is primarily focused on progressive habitual and lifestyle changes. A 60 minute session with me once per 6 weeks, plus weekly follow up and reporting email for 6 months. ($650-800)
- If these don’t work for you, please make a request.
(3) Schedule our first session. Sessions can be conducted over the phone, skype, or in-person (if possible).
(4) On-going. You report your progress to me. I offer support, follow up notes, feedback and inspiration, recipes, grocery lists, reading suggestions, and invitations to special events or webinars.
(5) Success achieved! You’ve awakened innate vitality.
To get started: Download assessment form and food chart now.