Here for you, Belight Tea’s best posts and resources linked up below and made super accessible.
Here are important links to understanding the various facets of tea.
- Steeping Time & Temperature
- What are Polypenols & Catechins?
- How many different types of tea are there?
- Understanding Pu-erh Tea: What is Pu-erh?, History, Research, for Weight Loss?
- Health Benefits of Tea: General, from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, of Pu-erh Tea
- What are Wellness Teas?
All About Herbs
Because most people think of herbal infusions when they think of ‘tea’, we can’t neglect herbs and their special functions in infusions.
- The Herbs in Belight: Hemp Seeds, Gynostemma, Lotus Leaf, Chinese Hawthorn
- Differences between Tisanes and Tea
- Cooling Herbal Infusions
- Herbal Infusions for Stress Relief
Weight Loss Resources
With an ever increasing global weight problem, it seems we need all the help we can get with losing weight, so check out these tea-related resources for weight loss.
- The Role that Tea Plays
- Why Pu-erh is Different
- Keto / Fat-Burning Tea
- Changing Eating Patterns
- Why Senna is NOT the Answer
Q & A
There always seems to be more to learn with tea, and we love answering tea-related questions, so here are a few of the most popular.
- “Why Does My Tea Get Bitter?”
- “Why Do I get an Upset Stomach when I Drink Green Tea?”
- “How do I make Iced Tea?”
- “Can Belight Really Ease My Afternoon Slump?”
- “Do I need to be drinking only organic teas?“
- “Can drinking tea really help me lose weight?”