Tea, unlike most other cocktail mixers (juice, soda, etc), contains 0 calories and 0 sugar. Plus, tea boosts metabolism and reduces inflammation. Which means, you just may have fewer of those Super Bowl party snacks showing up on your waistline the next morning.
You’ll be cheering like a champ with these drinks–spiked with alcohol and buzzed with caffeine.
- A matcha-spin on an old classic – Green Tea Mojito
- An easy one for an exciting game – Back Porch Tea
- Irish Whiskey and Earl Grey Tea, what could be a more natural combination? – The Irish Goodnight
Caffeine-Free Herbal Cocktails
Too late for caffeine? These cocktails are made by steeping herbs–naturally caffeine-free.
- A variation on the Brazilian classic, with infusions of mint and ginger for help digesting all that party fare – Mint-Ginger Caipiroska
- Have it straight or build a cocktail from here – Chamomile Infused Vodka
Caffeinated Tea-Based Mocktails
These mocktails not only give you the benefits of drinking tea, but despite being sans alcohol, you’ll feel like you’re partying it up with a fun drink.
- A digestion-boosting mocktail with one of our teas – Apple-Mint BeBalanced
Steep one bag BeBalanced as directed. Chill. Add 2-3 teaspoons of mint simple syrup. (Combine 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar and heat until boiling. Remove from heat. Add mint leaves and steep for 5-10 minutes). Add 1-2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. Serve over ice. (Recipe inspiration.)
- If cheering on your team has made you hoarse, this hot mocktail will soothe your throat — Hot Toddy
Caffeine-Free Herb Infused Mocktails
When you’re keeping it super clean and looking forward to sleeping after the game, but you still want feel festive, check out these drinks.
- Look for a caffeine-free peach-flavored tisane to really bring out the peach in this drink – Peach and Thyme Iced Tea
- Keep the health quotient high by keeping the agave in check on this one – Hibiscus Mojito Tea Sparkler
- Double down on the anti-inflammatory power with this turmeric-ginger mocktail – Mellow Yellow
With these, you won’t be missing the beer. Or bored between commercials. And you’re likely to wake up feeling better than your fellow partiers.