Belight Tea works to ease the afternoon slump, stabilize energy, aid focus, and reduce needless snacking.
Testers and customers around the US and the world confirm that Belight Tea helps balance energy, commenting that the sensation of heavy eyelids and accompanying drowsiness are lightened with a cup.
This solution to the mid-afternoon crash is elegantly achieved through the multifaceted combination of pu-erh tea and four specially chosen Chinese medicine herbs.
The resulting blend works with:
- Pu-erh Tea: L-Theanine and caffeine. Pu-erh tea, being a darker tea, naturally contains more caffeine than green or oolong tea and works in conjunction with L-Theanine to improve clarity and focus without jitteriness or a loss of energy (Read more).
- Hemp seeds: amino acids and essential fatty acids. Hemp seeds are used by body builders to promote energy before a workout and likewise lend their effects to this blend (See more).
- Gynostemma: the balancing nature of an adaptogenic herb. Gynostemma helps balance blood sugar (a prime culprit of the afternoon slump), cortisol, mood, and enables the body to better manage stress (See more).
- Lotus leaf: flavonoids and tannins. Lotus leaf eases digestion–good when a heavy lunch is slowing you down–and invigorates blood to better circulate oxygen (See more).
- Hawthorn: a power-packed berry. Hawthorn relieves indigestion, activates circulation, and improves energy (See more).
When the mid-afternoon slump hits, drink Belight instead of reaching for a snack, and when napping isn’t an option. Belight is best drunk hot and unsweetened, though it does have a hint of naturally-occurring herbal sweetness from gynostemma and hawthorn.
Steep in 212* F water for 1-3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Enjoy!
That is Belight Tea: a shockingly easy answer to a complex issue.
Grab some today: