Don’t we all love a good massage, and a nice relaxing facial? And just think of all the good it does for your skin. Now go find a partner and follow the hand movements and timing shown in the video as this massage:
- increases blood circulation,
- removes the look of fine lines (without expensive products),
- reduces the vividness of acne scars,
- releases tension and strain around the jaw joint and eyes to ease headaches
- improves skin elasticity,
- gives the face a brighter glow,
- and it feels great, too!
Now who doesn’t want all that?
Make sure you use some moisturizing, but not greasy, thick facial cream to make the massage smooth and flowing. Then wash off the cream when finished.