Here are a few Paleo/Primal recipes that I’ve made (or someone else has) that get rave reviews and many people asking for the recipes. So I’m making this simple and linking up the popular recipes here.
- Super easy and so flavorful: Slow Cooked Ginger Pork
- More involved, but very rich, serve over cauliflower ‘rice’: Chicken Tikka Masala
- To julienne the veggies is the hardest and most time-consuming part of this recipe; thus, I’d recommend just chopping them up into bite-sized pieces so you can spend more time enjoying and less time prepping this dish: Indonesian Chicken and Vegetable Stew. Rave reviews. (I never was able to find flat beans, so I just used regular green beans.)
- Fastest meat recipe on this list and even my grandparents were fans: Rosemary and Thyme Pork Chops.
- When you look in your fridge and find you only have left bacon, cauliflower, and carrots, this is what you make: Bacon, Cauliflower, Carrot Mashup
- Even after Paleo dessert making and Thanksgiving adventures in Paleo desserts, my favorite is still the simple chocolate chip cookies (grain-free, Paleo version): Grain-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Eat and enjoy. And glow in the rave reviews of all dining companions who share in these dishes with you. 🙂