Every few months or so, I like to go through a cleanse–good for the digestive tract, nourishing for the liver, cleansing for the cells, and refreshing for the mind and body.
We have a liver, kidneys, skin, and colon to detoxify and pass out all the crap (pun intended) that has accumulated over the years. But with everything in the environment, those organs can be overwhelmed and struggle to keep up. More toxins are coming in than can be dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Because I don’t cleanse on a set schedule, I look to my body to provide signs and symptoms that it’s time for another thorough detox.
Here are 10 signs of toxic overload:
- Skin problems such as acne, including bacne
- Daily cravings for sugary or salty foods
- Ongoing inability to sleep, tossing and turning, and restlessness
- Tired all the time, even when you are sleeping enough
- Bad taste in your mouth even after brushing your teeth
- Struggling to lose weight
- Brain fog, failing memory, poor concentration
- You’re bloated and gassy and it smells bad
- Your skin is yellowish, grayish, or dull and you have dark bags under your eyes
- Nasal allergies plague you
Having 2-3 or more of those symptoms, probably means you’re overdue for a detox.
And what perfect timing! I’m again leading a CLEANSE STARTING JUNE 25TH. <– Click there for details and to sign up
A cleanse, or detox, as some people prefer, its a great way to clean out the digestive tract, cleanse and strengthen the liver, detox the cells, and more. The cleanse results in a new found sense of lightness, freedom, more energy, clear glowing skin, and an inexpressible radiance you just have to see.
See if any of these benefits appeal to you:
- Glowing skin, brighter whites of the eyes, no more dark under eye circles
- Get regular, less bloated, better digestion
- Lower number on the scale
- Reduce inflammation as you shed the toxins and eliminate triggers
And with the side perk of reducing inflammation, bloating, water retention, and lowering the number on the scale, what better way to get ready for swimsuit season than with a 10-day cleanse. Sign up for the 10-Day Cleanse before June 25th to get beach ready.