Here for you, World Vitae’s best posts and resources linked up below and made super accessible. If you want to continue learning more about tea and health, subscribe to our newsletter.
TEA & HERB RESOURCES
Some light reading to help you understand the various facets of tea.
- Steeping Time & Temperature
- Health Benefits of Tea: General, from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, of Pu-erh Tea
- Understanding Pu-erh Tea: What is Pu-erh?, Research, Before or after meals?
- The Herbs in Belight: Hemp & Cassia Seeds, Gynostemma, Lotus Leaf, and Chinese Hawthorn
- Cooling Herbal Infusions
TEA Q & A
There always seems to be more to learn with tea, and we love answering tea-related questions, so here are a few of the most popular.
To continue learning about tea, sign up for A Primer on Tea, a 6-part email series introducing more of the fundamentals of tea.
WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES
With an ever increasing global weight problem, it seems we need all the help we can get with losing weight, so check out these resources.
- The research on tea and weight loss
- Why senna and teatoxes are not the answer
- Ultimate guide to weight loss
For help with accelerating your weight loss and overcoming frustrating plateaus, download Ten Ways to Fast Track Your Weight Loss.
CHINESE MEDICINE & AYURVEDA
Traditional healing of the Orient, especially Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda, has been a big influence on this website, including product development. Check out these links if you’re curious about TCM or Ayurveda.